Cedar Point once again hosted its annual offseason behind the scenes tour. All proceeds from the event went to A Kid Again. A total of $60,000 was donated.
During the event, we were able to check out lots of the different constuction projects happening at the park. The number of different projects may be the most ever!
Here's where work is taking place
- New tollbooths
- New entry signage
- New CP 150 signage in front of the carousel
- New pipe organ for the carousel
- French Quarter Confections
- Legacy Walk
- New parade
- Wild Turnip
- Custard stand moving under Sky Ride
- Tacos moving to custard stand location
CP Juice Co coming to Cotton Candy Creation location
- Snake River Expedition
- Pinks turning into Mac Shack
- Steel Vengeance structure enhancements
- Town Hall Museum complete overhaul
- Pagoda Gift Shop turning into Celebration Central.
- Castaway Bay rehab
- Sawmill Creek rehab
- New RV sites at Lighthouse Point